Iowa Freemasonry is a personal journal of a Freemason in central Iowa. This blog documents my Masonic research interests, experiences, and reflections. Welcome!

Sunday, December 12, 2021

New books arrived today (and I'm picking up one old one)


 Three new Masonic books arrived today thanks to Amazon. I saw reference to them on Chris Hodapp's Masonic News page here (Freemasons For Dummies). The Southern California Research Lodge published a list of best books of the new millennium back in September. I'm looking forward to a little Christmas Break Masonic reading so I thought I'd pick up three of them. I'm not sure I can wait until next week when our school vacation starts!

Oh, and I picked up my old "A Guide to Iowa Masonic Ritual." I've decided to start over with the ritual. I passed the Entered Apprentice and Fellow Craft tests in 2015 and the Master Mason in 2018, but it's been so long I need to start over. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment