Iowa Freemasonry is a personal journal of a Freemason in central Iowa. This blog documents my Masonic research interests, experiences, and reflections. Welcome!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018


Carleton College Northfield, MN
There's a Japanese-style garden behind my dorm at Carleton College. I'm staying here for the week for an Advanced Placement Teachers Institute to learn about the redesign of the AP course I teach: AP Government and Politics US. The garden has been a peaceful place and perfect for me to practice parts of the First degree. I'm going back over it to refresh my memory.

I passed my examination and wrote it about it on this blog, and it's coming back. I have used much of what I've learned in memorizing the Entered Apprentice degree, but it's helpful for me to go back over all of it, in order.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
    that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
    power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
    .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
    musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
    in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
    instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
    home.any where you choose to live in this world
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS of ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
    Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    account every month as a member
    9.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
    Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati CONTACT MR ROLAND or WhatsApp him +2348142587627
    or email:illuminatipower666brotherhood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete