Iowa Freemasonry is a personal journal of a Freemason in central Iowa. This blog documents my Masonic research interests, experiences, and reflections. Welcome!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

AP Government and Politics: US


Last week I discovered I had inadvertently published a post here that was meant for the high school class I teach. My high school government class blog uses Blogger, as does Iowa Freemasonry, and I had forgotten to sign out of the Iowa Freemasonry account so the post about federalism, the bureaucracy and congressional oversight, or some other topic current presidential candidates probably wouldn't understand wound up here. If you're curious, take a look at the page I use for my high school students here: www.APGov.net. I use it to post assignments, links to articles and political events, and anything that will help them score higher on the Advanced Placement test. I wonder...how would the current folks running for president fare on the AP test...

No comments:

Post a Comment